Join us for our new springtime celebration, the Ubbi Dubbi Festival, taking place at Panther Island Pavilion for two days on April 27-28, 2019. We're preparing for a sensory overload of electronic goodness with top-notch visual and audio production for the inaugural edition of what will become the premier springtime festival in Texas. Make history with us and buy your tickets now!
Festivities take place on Saturday and Sunday with shows beginning in the afternoon and running all night.
Day 1: Saturday, April 27th
- Parking lots open at 1:00 PM
- Box office open at 1:00 PM
- Gates open at 2:00 PM
- Event ends at 12:00 AM
Day 2: Sunday, April 28th
- Parking lots open at 2:00 PM
- Box office open at 2:00 PM
- Gates open at 3:00 PM
- Event ends at 12:00 AM
The hotly anticipated lineup features a cross-section of genres including house, techno, trance, bass - and everything in between. Our phase one lineup has already been announced, including fan favorites Borgore, Destructo, Galantis, Illenium, Zeds Dead, and many more. With over twenty artists already announced and twenty-five more to be announced, the Ubbi Dubbi Festival is bound to be the most memorable springtime festival yet!
Explore the lineup to discover your favorite new artist, listen, and create your own schedule before going to the show!
Ubbi Dubbi visits Panther Island Pavilion in Ft Worth, Texas. Plot your arrival and departure with complete details about parking, or where to direct your cab for drop-offs and pick-ups, and where to rest for the night.
Enter our crazy world with a reminder to have fun and Celebrate Safe. For tips to a successful festival mission take a look at our pointers including how to stay cool, use the buddy system, and support fellow partygoers.
Make the most of your time at Ubbi Dubbi Festival with a quick peek at the general festival guidelines. Become familiar with what you can and cannot bring along, ensure you have the proper identification, and prepare accordingly.
Ubbi Dubbi is open to fans who are ages 18 and above. To purchase and consume alcohol, you must be at least 21 years of age.
Code of Conduct
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges.
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas.
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing, or Stage Diving.
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed.
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Giveaways, etc.
- NO Camping.
- NO Tailgating.
Every attendee (including media and guests) will be searched prior to entry with a TSA-style search, which includes emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, an examination of items brought with you, and potentially a removal of your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events with the aid of K9 units. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. Ubbi Dubbi reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will not be tolerated - either inside or outside the venue.
If you are found inebriated at the entrance, security will not allow you to enter the festival. Event staff reserves the right of admittance refusal.
Safety & Medical
In the First Aid tents located throughout the festival, you'll find teams of medical practitioners ready to care for your every need. If you or a friend is not feeling well, are lightheaded, nauseated, or have another medical need like blisters or a headache, please visit our friendly medical staff and feel free to ask a festival team member for assistance.
Few things are necessary to enjoy Ubbi Dubbi, but there are a couple items that you shouldn't leave home without. Showcase your squads' festival spirit with totems, flags, and costumes; but don't forget to bring your festival tickets and valid identification. When in doubt, please take a moment to reference our guide to the acceptable and prohibited items below including everything you can and cannot bring past the front gates.If at any time an acceptable item is deemed harmful to other patrons it may be confiscated, and retrieved after the event.
- OK One-Pocket Cinch Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks, and Purses (Maximum 12" x 12").
- OK Fanny Packs.
- OK Reusable Aluminum Water Bottles (Arrive empty).
- OK Hydration Packs, Camelbaks (Arrive empty).
- OK Clear Plastic Water Bottle (Arrive empty).
- OK Factory Sealed Single Serve Plastic Water Bottle (Limit one per person).
- OK Glowsticks, Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- OK Orbits, Flowlights, Poi, or Pixel Whips.
- OK Hula Hoops (Including LED).
- OK Handheld Camera Devices (GoPro, Digital Phone, Point-and-Shoot Cameras, Disposable Cameras)
- OK Binoculars.
- OK Selfie Sticks.
- OK Mobile Phones.
- OK Portable Battery Chargers.
- OK Lighters.
- OK Earplugs.
- OK Sunglasses.
- OK Hats.
- OK Ponchos.
- OK Pineapples.
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- OK Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Sealed Chapstick.
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum.
- OK Sealed Eyedrops.
- OK Sealed Tampons.
- OK Dry Makeup (NO liquid makeup).
- OK Factory Sealed Sunscreen (Trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed Deodorant (Trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes, Vape Pens, and Cartridges.
- OK Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty)
- OK Factory Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
- OK Plastic Tarps and Blankets.
- OK Fatheads and Posters.
- OK Flags, Decorated Pool Noodles, and Totems that DO NOT contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totem Guidelines: Maximum height 10 feet, made from a lightweight material (foam, PVC, etc.). Poles must be no thicker than one inch in diameter and cannot contain solid metal pieces. Decorated pool noodles recommended. Any item deemed dangerous, promoting illegal activity, or hate speech will not be permitted. Totems are subject to inspection.
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Unsealed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins.
- NO Vicks Inhaler, VapoInhalers.
- NO Animals (except service animals).
- NO Massagers.
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO Pacifiers, Dust Masks, or Gas Masks.
- NO Native American Headdresses.
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- NO Open Containers.
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls.
- NO Stickers or Flyers or Promotional Signage.
- NO Inflated Toys, Balls, Balloons (must arrive un-inflated).
- NO Sports Equipment.
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, Hammocks, or Chairs.
- NO Camping Gear.
- NO Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, or Other Detergents.
- NO Bota Bags.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 12" x 12".
- NO Multi-Pocket Bags.
- NO Luggage.
- NO Unsealed Cigarette Packs.
- NO Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty).
- NO Unsealed Tampons.
- NO Liquid Makeup.
- NO Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- NO Outside Food, Beverages, or Candy.
- NO Musical Instruments (Including Whistles, etc).
- NO Tactical Gear.
- NO Walkie Talkies.
- NO Professional-Grade Tripods, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks.
- NO Fireworks, Flammable Products, Projectiles, or Explosives.
- NO Chinese Lanterns.
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment - Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- NO Vending Without Permit.
- NO Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- NO Bicycles, Scooters, Go Carts, Skate Boards, Hoverboards, or ATVs.
- NO Open Fires or Grills.
- NO Generators.
- NO Pets (Unless it's a service animal).
- NO Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management.
- NO Totems which contain metal or wooden pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
When it comes to essentials, we highly advise you wear a pair of comfy dancin' shoes, a big smile, and dress for the fest' in party attire. Feel free to let your freak flag fly and wear your festival colors loud and proud, but don't leave home without your ticket and valid photo ID!
- Your Ticket or Wristband.
- Your Valid Photo ID.
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes.
- Smiles and Good Vibes.
- Festival Costumes Encouraged.
The planning has commenced to prepare for Ubbi Dubbi with custom-made accessories for the squad including those beloved totem poles! So wave your festival pride sky high and spread the good vibes far and wide. Get crafty and don't hold back on a DIY decorating project, just keep the following totem guidelines in mind to ensure your Ubbi Dubbi gear passes through the gates with ease.
- We accept flags, decorated pool noodles, and totems that DO NOT contain metal or wooden pieces, sharpened elements, or anything capable of being pounded into the ground and hurting others. Totems and flags without these elements are deemed safe, and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
- Maximum height of 10 feet, made from a lightweight material (foam, PVC, etc.).
- Poles must NOT be thicker than one inch in diameter and cannot contain solid metal pieces.
- Decorated pool noodles recommended.
- Avoid any items deemed dangerous, promoting illegal activity, or hate speech will not be permitted. Totems are subject to inspection.
Apart from your ticket and good vibes, the most important thing to have is an accepted form of identification. Before you head to the event, make sure your ID is good to go!
- Government-Issued Passport.
- Driver's License (U.S. or Canada).
- Military Identification Card with Photo.
- Government-Issued Identification Card with Photo.
- Expired Identification Card.
- School Identification Card.
- License/Identification Card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
- Birth Certificate.
- Social Security Card.
- Federal Immigration Card.
- Voter Registration Card.
- Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.
You'll find a number of amenities, including all the basics, across the festival grounds. Preview the list of comforts and conveniences provided on-site and make the most of your time!
Lost & Found
On Saturday, April 27th, the Lost & Found booth will be located within the festival and operating from 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
On Sunday, April 28th, found IDs can be collected from the box office from 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM. All other items can be recovered at the Lost & Found booth within the festival between 2:00 PM and 12:00 AM.
Following the festival, Lost & Found will be located on-site in the staffing office located at 1048 N Henderson Street on Monday, April 29th between 10:00 AM - 5:00 AM.
Beginning Tuesday, April 30th and beyond, those with missing or left items should contact email@example.com
Water Refill Stations
We encourage our patrons to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water, as well as sports drinks in order to replenish the body's electrolytes. While you're here, fill up on H20 at any of our free water stations, or purchase water at various concession stands around the venue.
Food and beverage stands are located throughout the event with roaming vendors carrying water and other beverages. Visit our vendors for something refreshing like fresh fruit and juices to combat the heat.
Stock up on the sickest merch to wear your festival colors loud and proud! Make sure this year's event is one you remember for a lifetime, mark the occasion with a piece of the Ubbi Dubbi collection.
Bars located throughout the festival will serve beer and liquor. Service hours may be limited and you must be at least 21 years of age with valid identification.
Keep your hands-free on the dance floor by renting a personal locker, plus the option to include a phone charger. Yours for the duration of the fest', enjoy unlimited access as you hit the dance floor all day and night. Measuring approximately 8" high x 11" wide x 17" deep, a personal locker allows you to safely stash your belongings. For an added convenience, choose a locker with phone charging capabilities. Stow away your things and plug in your phone to keep the battery charged and stay tapped into all things Ubbi.
Everything you need is already here! Load up on funds at the ATM to take advantage of all that Ubbi Dubbi has to offer.
We've accounted for the necessities to ensure your experience is seamless. For any forgotten items, or to lighten your load, swing by our on-site general store to pick up essentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
I put my wristband on and now it's too tight. What should I do?
Please bring your wristband, proof of purchase and your government-issued ID to the box office the day of the event for a replacement band. You MUST cut off and bring the original wristband to be able to repurchase a new wristband. The fee for a replacement band is $20.
Can I upgrade to VIP?
VIP upgrades will only be offered on-site, in the event VIP does not sell out, prior to day of show.
If available, upgrades will only be offered at the box office (outside the event) and at the customer service booth (inside the event). VIP upgrade pricing typically equates to roughly the difference between the cost of a GA and VIP band at current price. The GA band must be surrendered at time of upgrade.
My tracking number says my wristband was delivered, but I didn't receive it.
What should I do? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name to resolve the issue. Please note, SeeTickets will cancel the previous band and missing wristbands will be void and unable to be used at the event.
I bought my ticket from a Verve ambassador, how do I receive my ticket?
Ambassador tickets will be shipped out via See Tickets. You can log into www.seetickets.us using the email address you used when you made the purchase. You will need to hit "forgot password" to reset your login information. Please note, the free tickets which are rewarded to ambassadors must be picked up at ticket swap.
I bought from a promoter and have a hard ticket. How do I get my band?
Please bring the hard ticket to either our early check in or the festival box office located at the festival.
How do I know if I'm buying from a verified seller?
Verified sellers include: SeeTickets.us, UbbiDubbiFestival.com, Groupon.com, Goldstar.com, Verve Ambassador team, Hard Ticket Team
I misplaced or accidentally threw away my band. What do I do?
Please email email@example.com with your order number and name to resolve the issue. Please note, SeeTickets will cancel the previous band and missing wristbands will be void and unable to be used at the event.
I bought a 1 day ticket, and want to upgrade to a 2 day. What do I do?
Two-day upgrades will only be offered on-site, in the event 2-day tickets do not sell out, prior to day of show. If available, upgrades will only be offered at the box office (outside the event) and at the customer service booth (inside the event). The 1-day GA band must be surrendered at time of upgrade.
I purchased a WILL CALL ONLY ticket, how do I pick up my wristband?
You have two options for pickup...
We strongly advise that you pick up your wristbands at early will call before the event to avoid the lines at the festival. Early Will Call will be at Courtyard Fossil Creek located at 3751 NE Loop 820, Fort Worth, Texas 76137.
- Wednesday, April 24 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 25 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Friday, April 26 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, April 27 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The box office is open from 1:00 PM to midnight on Saturday and 2:00 PM to midnight on Sunday.
Can someone else pick up my ticket at will call?
Yes, fans can pick up another person's ticket at will call with a picture of their friend's ID & a copy of the order confirmation. Fans must have BOTH the PDF ticket confirmation & the ID that matches.