Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
Ubbi Dubbi Festival 2023
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Ticket Giveaway” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) hosted by DDP Worldwide Inc d/b/a Disco Donnie Presents (the “Sponsor”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and that have access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes Period and prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Sponsor. All employees of Sponsor, and its respective partners, advertising agencies, public relations agencies, and prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”), and their respective employees, agents, directors, or officers (including members of their immediate family — i.e., spouse, mother(s), father(s), in-laws, grandmother(s), grandfather(s), brother(s), sister(s), and children) and those living in the same household of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Terms. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on March 13, 2023 at 12:00:01 PM EST and ends on March 17, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must join Sponsor’s Discord server (available here: https://discord.gg/Bz2H8KP32S) and remain joined at least throughout the Sweepstakes Period. If you have already joined Sponsor’s Discord server, then you are already entered! A Discord account is required to enter the Sweepstakes, if you do not have an existing Discord account, you can register for one for free by going to https://discord.com/register. Please note, you must be able to receive direct messages on Discord from the Sponsor in order to win.
Limit One (1) Online Entry per person, per Discord account, and per household during the Sweepstakes Period via Online Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address/Discord account or more than one person uses the same address/Discord account. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification of the entrant associated with such participation, and all entries submitted or received detected to be via such automated system are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information or entries, which will be disqualified and are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized account holder (as defined herein) of the Discord account used by, or connected to, the eligible entrant will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the Discord account. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. PUBLICITY AND MARKETING: Except where prohibited, Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates may use the winner’s name, social media account handle(s) (including, without limitation, Discord), likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any online or other media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER/ODDS: The potential Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held between March 18-20, 2023. Winner will be selected from entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified via direct message on Discord, sent to the Discord account of the Prize winner, within twenty-four (24) hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. The Prize winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit and Release”) within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit and Release within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the Prize and it may be awarded to the eligible entrant whose entry was the next valid entry drawn. If time does not permit another winner to be drawn the unclaimed Prize may be left unawarded.
6. PRIZE: The winner will be awarded two (2) VIP tickets to Sponsor’s Ubbi Dubbi Music Festival at the Panther Island Pavilion in Fort Worth, Texas on April 22-23, 2023 (the “Festival”), a Festival merchandise credit of Fifty USD ($50.00), and two (2) General Admission tickets to each of the Festival’s pre-parties / after-parties (collectively, the “Prize”). The Prize will be delivered after March 20, 2023. The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant’s address or, at the sole option and discretion of the Sponsor, to a recipient designated by the winner. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility. No travel whatsoever is included with the Prize. The winner’s attendance at the Festival is expressly conditioned upon your voluntary acceptance of the Festival’s ticketing terms and conditions, which can be found at: https://ubbidubbifestival.com/ticketing-terms-conditions. The Prize consist only of the items listed, is non-transferable, with no cash redemption or substitution, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Federal, state, or local taxes on the Prize, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not listed above (including, without limitation, souvenirs, food, ferry fare, and parking) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a standard-size postcard with your first name, last name, and e-mail address to: DDP Worldwide Inc, 4371 Northlake Blvd. #307, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410, Attn: Ticket Giveaway. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period to be included within the random drawing, and no more than one postcard may be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. CANCELLATION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, DISQUALIFICATION: To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the procedure outlined above. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. NO LIABILITY/RELEASE: By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to the extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor Affiliates, Tarrant Regional Water District (including its landlords, tenants, owners, and operators), Tarrant County College District, City of Dallas-Fort Worth, Vivendi Ticketing US LLC, their related and affiliate companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, shareholders, attorneys, employees, representatives, successors, agents, assigns, sponsors of the Festival, and such other parties reasonably requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, governmental authorities (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage, claim or right of action of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize won. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is reasonably possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Festival, the entries, or the Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the courts in Miami-Dade County, in the State of Florida, US; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes or participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participation hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
13. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether in the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
14. WINNER LIST. For a winner list, visit https://ubbidubbifestival.com/ticket-giveaway-sweepstakes-official-rules. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
15. SPONSOR: DDP Worldwide Inc d/b/a Disco Donnie Presents, 4371 Northlake Boulevard #307, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 US.
Last Updated: March 3, 2023