As part of our new entry requirement for Ubbi Dubbi 2021, festival and camping attendees must wear a mask.
There will be no exceptions to this policy and it will be enforced within the festival grounds. If you have a medical condition and/or disability, which prevents you from being able to wear a mask and your condition or disability is not obvious, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to wearing a mask, festival and camping attendees must either present proof of health screening at entry OR provide proof of full vaccination status. Both the mask requirement and health screening are a requirement for both days of the festival.
- For fast lane entry, complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time!
- To learn what will be accepted as proof of vaccination status in place of the health screening requirement, click here.
- For general entry, you will complete a health screening survey with the help of one of our team members when you get to the front of the line.
In accordance with guidance from the State of Texas, testing and/or the results of testing, and/or proof of vaccination is not a requirement of any part of the entry program for Ubbi Dubbi.
Ubbi Dubbi will be employing COVID detection dogs and all attendees will be subject to this additional screening method as they walk through the entrance lanes. In the event a COVID detection dog alerts on a patron, that patron will either be asked to voluntarily submit to a rapid COVID-19 test free of charge or be offered a refund for admission. If a patron submits to the rapid test and receives a positive test result, the patron would not be allowed into the event and would then receive a refund.
Health Pass by CLEAR
Get ready for the Ubbi Dubbi Festival by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one-time enrollment to help verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass by CLEAR to confirm a quick health survey before entering the festival.
Enroll in CLEAR, link your ID, and complete your Health Pass before arriving onsite to use the fast lane entry:
- Download the CLEAR app.
- Select Health Pass and enter code UBBIDUBBI.
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie.
- Complete the health survey no more than 12 hours before arriving.
- Once your survey is completed, you will receive a red or green Health Pass.
- If green, be ready to show your Health Pass in the CLEAR lane at Ubbi Dubbi for faster entry!
Make sure to check back one week before the festival for more detailed instructions on sharing your Health Pass at entry.
If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
To elect a record of full COVID-19 vaccination, attendees must present an acceptable ID matching the name on their vaccine documentation. Acceptable vaccine documentation includes CDC cards, or legible photocopy/photo. Fraudulent and/or forged documents will not be accepted or tolerated.
For vaccination admittance, the attendee must be fully vaccinated, which means the day of your festival must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
- Any US government-issued driver's license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver's license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.).
- DMV Paper ID (a photo on the Paper ID is required). Please note, at the discretion of security, a 2nd form of ID, such as a passport or government-issued ID, may be required to verify age.