Ubbi Dubbi has made the decision to move the 2022 festival back to where it all started: At Panther Island in Ft Worth. This move allows fans easier access to the venue by car or ride share, plus the show will now go to midnight.
While the venue change means Ubbi Dubbi 2022 will not feature camping at Panther Island, we feel it is the right move to offer fans the best experience possible.
Festival tickets will automatically transfer to the new venue, no further action is required. Camping tickets will be refunded, according to the policy below.
Camping Ticket Refund Policy
Camping tickets will be fully refunded based on the form of payment.
- Camping tickets purchased in full separately from festival tickets will be fully refunded back to the original card used. No further action is required.
- Camping tickets purchased separately from festival tickets on a payment plan will be fully refunded in the number of payments made back to the original card(s) used. No further action is required.
- Camping tickets purchased in full together with festival tickets will be refunded for the camping portion back to the original card used. No further action is required.
- Camping tickets purchased with festival tickets on a payment plan will be refunded for the camping portion via physical check mailed to the shipping address on the order. Payment plan orders who have reached completed status by March 16th will have a check mailed by March 25th. Please allow 7-10 business days for the check to arrive after March 25th. The payment plan must be completed before a refund check can be issued. Expired & Failed payment plans completed after March 16th will have a check mailed after the festival.
Ubbi Dubbi 2022
- Day 1: Saturday April 23, 2022
- Day 2: Sunday April 24, 2022
- Panther Island Pavilion in Ft Worth, Texas
- 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM Daily
Will there still be a pre-party / after parties that I have access to?
Yes. Pre- and after-parties will be announced closer to the event. The locations of the pre- and after-parties will be conveniently located for proximity to Panther Island.
What hotels can I book? Are there discounted rates for campers?
A list of hotels can be found through our hotel portal on https://ubbidubbifestival.com/location
I purchased a hotel in Ennis and now the event is in DFW. Is there anything you can do to help me?
Hotels generally allow cancellation within 2-3 days of the event. We recommend inquiring on the specific refund policy for your booking.
My address has changed, how can I get my camping refund? (If delivered by check)
We recommend updating your address in your SeeTickets account as soon as possible to ensure your camping ticket refund is processed correctly. Updates must be made by March 15th.
When will I get my camping refund if I paid off my payment plan?
Per the camping ticket refund policy, payment plan orders that have reached completed status by March 16th will have a check mailed by March 25th. Please allow 7-10 business days for the check to arrive after March 25th.
When will I get my camping refund if my payment plan isn’t complete yet?
Expired & Failed payment plans completed after March 16th will have a check mailed after the festival. Please note, the payment plan must be completed before a refund check can be issued.
Is my camping parking pass still valid?
No, your camping parking pass will be refunded and will no longer be valid.
What about the premium add-ons I purchased for camping?
All premium add-ons, extra items associated with camping will be automatically refunded.
Ubbi Dubbi 2019 was a challenge to leave during the rain. What’s different about this year?
We realize 2019 egress was challenging and are working with the local authorities and venue to add additional egress options.
What about the Blunts & Blondes Pre-Party?
Pre- and after-parties will be announced closer to the event. At this time, artists have not been announced. More information will be announced as soon as possible. The locations of the pre- and after-parties will be conveniently located for proximity to Panther Island.
I purchased extra camping items from the EXTRA page, will those be refunded?
Yes, all camping EXTRA items will be fully refunded.
I purchased a Shuttle pass, are those still valid for the new venue?
Yes, all previously purchased shuttle passes will remain valid with the venue change.
Have a question? Contact us anytime using the form below.